Gain important insights into compliance pitfalls for HUD-assisted housing owners and managers. Learn to recognize and apply the latest changes in the federally-assisted housing industry and efficiently plan, perform and report a HUD-assisted engagement. Uncover the effects of OMB on HUD-assisted not-for-profit entities.
CPA firm audit managers (and above) involved with the performance of audits of
HUD-assisted projects, government auditors and HUD-assistance grantees.
- Identify issues unique to the HUD-assisted project environment
- Apply components of due professional care to the HUD-assisted project environment
- Identify the required disclosures for HUD audits
- Evaluate the HUD’s policy on submission, review and reporting requirements
- Identify the requirements for the separate agreed-upon procedures engagement prior to submission of the financial data templates to REAC
- Understand the compliance requirements for both Title I and Title II approved lenders
- HUD audit environment
- Audit standards for audits of HUD-assisted projects
- Fieldwork standards for audits of the HUD-assisted projects
- Audits of HUD-regulated lenders
- Reporting standards for audits of HUD-assisted projects
- Annual financial statement requirements
Experience in conducting and/or planning HUD audits.
- *AICPA members deduct an additional $30 from applicable price.
- Qualifies for Yellow Book.
Request a Reminder
Note: Online pre-registration will be closed 24 hours prior to this event.
Need a printable registration form? Click here
Registrations will be accepted at the door.
William C. Wagner, CPA
AICPA/Professional Development Institute
William C. Wagner is a sole practitioner in Delmont, Pennsylvania, whose practice includes small business, governments, and nonprofit clients with services ranging from tax and write-up to consulting. He serves as a consultant to other CPA firms with government and nonprofit clients that have accounting and auditing problems. He teaches extensively in the areas of accounting and auditing for small businesses, nonprofit organizations, and governmental units. He is an active member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) and has served on numerous PICPA committees. He has taught courses for various vendors and state societies since 1980 and has received numerous awards for his speaking engagements.
Wagner served several years at Main Lafrentz & Co. (pre-merger with Main Hurdman and then with KPMG Peat Marwick) as a manager and has also served as treasurer of Seton Hill College in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, and as vice president of fiscal affairs at Salem College in Salem, West Virginia. He has also provided litigation support for various law firms over topics ranging from accounting, auditing, and tax issues.
Wagner graduated from Grove City College in Grove City, Pennsylvania, in 1968 where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree with concentrations in accounting and mathematics.
You must be logged in to register for events. Please click here to login. You will redirected back to this page after logging in.
Don't have an account?
Not a problem. Use the Register section on the login page to create an account. You will be redirected back to this page after creating your account.