Connect with New Jersey’s Top Accounting Employers
At NJCPA Career Night you’ll meet more than 30 recruiters working in public accounting, private industry and government. This is a prime opportunity to grow your web of job search contacts, learn more about the companies that interest you and practice your interviewing skills.
- Get your foot in the door. Make good first impressions so that employers keep you top of mind.
- Gain inside information. Learn about in-demand skills, hiring trends and opportunities.
- Become a confident interviewee. Sharpen your interviewing skills – practice makes perfect!
- Learn to develop and deliver your “elevator pitch” to recruiters and hiring managers.
- Prepare for the CPA exam by receiving expert guidance from a panel of experts, including Becker, Roger, Gleim and Surgent CPA Review.
- Get a free professional headshot taken for your LinkedIn profile and networking resources.
When and Where:
- Tuesday, October 1
- 3-7 p.m.
- Pines Manor - 2085 State Highway 27, Edison, NJ
This is a free event for NJCPA Student and CPA Candidate members.