Forms for CPA Licensure

Once you've passed the CPA Exam and obtained the required amount of work experience, you will need to complete an Application for Licensure and submit it to the New Jersey State Board of Accountancy. The application consists of:

  • Application for Licensure as a Certified Public Accountant
  • Statement of Experience - Once you have completed the required one year of experience in public accounting, or its equivalent under the direction of an active licensee and the experience includes evidence of intensive and diversified experience in accounting or auditing, the Statement of Experience form must be completed by your employer. 
  • Criminal History Information

Download the Application for Licensure