There are many different qualities that an effective leader must possess such as integrity, vision and a sense of humor, to name a few. These leadership skills get transformed into one’s own style of leadership and those styles vary from former President Ronald Reagan to Steve Jobs. This program will explore leadership through a different lens by incorporating the principles of improvisational comedy, the power of networking and the diversity of generations in the workplace. In addition, we will discuss how to conquer the fear of public speaking and ways to inspire our creativity.
Accountants at all levels of management and for those aspiring leaders.
- Learn about different leadership skills, traits and styles
- Compare the principles of improvisational comedy to effective leadership
- Explore networking techniques that are essential for effective leadership
- Discuss how to conquer the fear of public speaking
- Discover ways to inspire our creativity
- The various traits that successful leaders’ posses
- How improvisational comedy, networking, public speaking, generational acceptance and creativity are essential to all those who lead
Course materials are distributed electronically. To access the materials visit njcpa.org/MyEvents. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.