This program explores the current economic trends and analyzes their impact on you as the financial executive in areas of human resource management; credit markets and banking; uncertainty and regulatory policy; cash flow planning strategies; debt and equity mix impacts in uncertain markets; globalization of the market; social security funding and impact on retirement planning; and acquiring distressed companies and assets. Specific recommendations and insights will be offered to you to deal with the challenges.
Financial executives including CFOs, Controllers, and Managers.
- Understand the current economic issues for the CFO/Controller including:
- Regulatory, Fiscal and Monetary policies impact on the organization
- Hiring and human relations in a turbulent market
- Managing the finances of the organization
- Managing risk in an uncertain economic climate
- The impact of current economic trends on employment and human relations policies
- The impact of the current credit markets on banking relationship and financial needs of the organization and the organizations ability to raise capital
- Uncertainty in the regulatory environment on planning and business expansion
- The safety and soundness of the financial plans for your organization in an uncertain economic climate
- Debt and equity mix
- Competing in a global market place and steps to take to become more competitive globally.
- Evaluation of the impact of federal, state and municipal deficits and unfunded mandates as it relates to tax planning
- Social Security funding as it relates to providing retirement plans for your employees
- Safety and soundness of your credit and collections processes and selection of customers in an uncertain environment
- Influencing growth through acquisition of distressed organizations
- The economic way ahead for the CFO/Controller in 2014 and beyond
Experience and/or exposure to financial management.