Chances are you have been using the Outlook email app for many years. If you have an Office 365 subscription you will definitely want to take advantage of the online Mail app, so that you can have the best of both worlds. This course will provide you with a deep dive review of how to use all of the features in the Office 365 online Mail app.This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Anyone who uses Office 365.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Know how to master all of the Outlook Mail app features
- Understand the relationship between the Outlook and Office 365 online Mail app
- Be aware of the advanced eDiscovery features that are available with Office 365
The specific topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Understanding the relationship between the Outlook desktop and Office 365 online Mail app
- Deep dive review of all the online Mail app features from A to Z: searching, organizing, automating, archiving and more
- Setting up a site specific mailbox in SharePoint
- Introduction to the eDiscovery feature in Office 365