Essential Skills for the Next 10 Years
Presented by: Don Minges, John L. Daly, & Richard Karwic
Join the day’s speakers for a free form, panel discussion about the skills that financial professionals will need in the next decade.
Essential Skills for Financial Leaders Conference The world is changing and you need to keep up to date to advance in your career. Come gain the insights of three financial veterans who will talk about the essential skills you need for the next 10 years.
Understand how effective leaders build trust
Know how to best prepare yourself to become a CFO
Learn tips that will help you project cash flow weeks, months or years into the future.
Hear three financial veterans discuss the skills that will be necessary for the next 10 years.
- Why building trust is essential
- How trusting relationships makes us more effective
- Steps to build trust
- The surprising backgrounds of CFOs
- Non-technical skills you need to be a CFO
- How to improve your skills every day
- How to gain better control over cash flow
- Techniques to project sort terms cash flows
- Techniques for projecting cash beyond the next quarter
- Recent trends in financial management
- Insights from the COVID crisis
- Skills you’ll need for tomorrow
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.