Sustainability Accounting is now a recognized professional skill of increasing importance in larger organizations. It is the process of finding, measuring and managing the material metrics for sustainable performance and risk management. The goal is to bring these metrics into regular financial statements so leaders can act on them. This course teaches Sustainability Accounting basics with example from the restaurant industry. It is suitable for any professional or student who wants to learn fast about sustainability issues in specific industry sectors and how to integrate sustainability metrics into financial accounting and reporting.
Public and management accountants, CFOs, sustainability and environmental managers.
- Learn why sustainability accounting is increasingly important to large organizations and to investors
- Learn about the leading organizations in SA and what are their roles
- Learn about what accounting associations published about SA
- Learn how to find sustainability metrics for specific industry sectors
- Learn how to find technical and management solutions for specific industry sectors
- Learn how to integrate with the financial reporting cycle
- History of Sustainability Accounting
- Sustainability Metrics for Industry
- Published Sustainability Standards
- Roles of Accounting and Other Associations
- Integrating Sustainability into Financial Reporting
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.