After completing this course, you will be able to
successfully prepare financial statements, complete the Form 990, build complex
budgets, and guide the strategic planning process. You’ll also learn how to
perform risk assessments,
proactively respond to tax compliance issues, measure performance, and
work with an organization’s governing board to achieve mission success.
Plus, experts provide practice tips to help you tailor your methods to
address the challenges of nonprofits of all
- Prepare a complete set of NFP financial statements, the core IRS Form 990
and supplemental materials, budget and strategic plan.
- Analyze financial statements to assess the financial health of an NFP
- Evaluate facts and circumstances to determine whether a tax-exempt
organization has reporting requirements or a tax liability for unrelated
business income tax.
- Apply techniques to effectively steward an NFP's resources to achieve
mission success, including performance management, risk assessment and
response strategies, benchmarking, cash flow management and forecasting.
- Identify a process to assess, design, implement and monitor internal
Who Will It Benefit?
CPAs, financial professionals and NFP staff and board
members looking to deepen their existing knowledge
of NFP financial responsibility and set themselves apart as a leader
in this field
- Field of Study: Taxes, Business Management &
Organization, Finance, Behavioral Ethics, Accounting (Governmental)
- Level: Intermediate
- CPE Credit: 30
$699.00 - Member Price
$879.00 - Non Member Price
Login to Purchase:
You must be logged in to purchase an Certificate Program. Please login