The Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting Certificate Program provides participants with a
solid understanding of financial forensics. Covering the AICPA's entire Body of
Knowledge in this topic area, this online CPE self-study program consists of
19 required modules that utilize interactive scenario-based learning, including audio and
video animation, to guide you through the
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and reorganization
- Computer forensic analysis
- Economic damages calculations
- Family law
- Financial statement misrepresentation
- Fraud Prevention, detection and response
- Discover best practices for producing work products
that will withstand the type of scrutiny encountered in a courtroom, boardroom
or other administrative venue.
- Learn the fundamental forensic knowledge pertaining to laws, courts and
dispute resolution, and basic federal and state rules of evidence.
- Gain insight into the planning and preparation requirements for a variety
of unique forensic engagements.
Who Will It Benefit?
Certificate holders will learn the core material in
professional standards that applies to forensic engagements. The program
provides participants with a solid understanding of how to work within the court
system when engaged as a forensic accountant. A series of 20 courses takes you
through the “best practices” styles for performing an engagement. This knowledge and skills are necessary
for an accountant and others who are considering entering the field
of forensic accounting.
- Field of Study: Accounting
- Level: Basic
- CPE Credit: 21.5
$659.00 - Member Price
$749.00 - Nonmember Price
Login to Purchase:
You must be logged in to purchase an Certificate Program. Please login