In your role as an accounting professional, you will
likely be involved in assessing and mitigating cybersecurity risk, and
determining what will be done in the event of a cybersecurity breach.
Through this engaging certificate program, you will
- Common cybersecurity risks and how to minimize those risks
- Good cyber hygiene at the organizational and personal level
- Available cybersecurity related services
- Business events that trigger cybersecurity considerations
- Proactive responses in the event of a cyberattack
- Considerations for assessing the effectiveness of a cybersecurity risk
- Cybersecurity best practices in today's business environment
Empower yourself to implement a sound cybersecurity risk management program
that will help your organization avoid cyberattacks and recover quickly when
they do occur.
- The accounting and finance professional's role in
- Preventative measures and effective responses for common cyberattacks
- Tools and processes for good cyber hygiene
- Cybersecurity services available to or offered by you
- Key elements of a cybersecurity risk management program
- Determine how to prevent and respond to common cyber
- Identify tools and processes for good cyber hygiene.
- Identify the key elements of a cybersecurity risk management program
- Select the appropriate services needed by your organization or client to
prevent and respond to common cyber threats.
- Identify cybersecurity best practices.
Who Will It Benefit?
Accounting and finance professionals who actively participate in their organization's risk management, budgeting
or strategy-setting activities.
- Field of Study: Auditing and Information Technology
- Level: Intermediate
- CPE Credit: 12
$339.00 - Member Price
$429.00 - Non Member Price
Login to Purchase:
You must be logged in to purchase an Certificate Program. Please login