Lay the foundation for your future as a strategic business partner within your organization and with your clients.
With real-world literacy on blockchain and digital assets, you will be equipped with the foundational constructs behind blockchain and crypto assets, structure, and functionality, as you consider the value in implementing this technology into your own organization.
Learn the characteristics of blockchain and digital assets, and identify opportunities and risks, as well as understand high-level technology concepts underpinning blockchain. Gain a deeper understanding of key concepts through animations of how blockchain works in everyday situations
Take your career to the next level, while also earning CPE credit, by registering today.
- Blockchain Evolution and Technology Concepts
- Understanding, Using and Securing Cryptocurrencies
- Blockchain Opportunities Beyond Crypto Assets
- Permissioned Ledgers and Other Solutions
- Risks and Challenges of Blockchain
- Blockchain Controls
- The Future of Blockchain and Blockchain Trends
- Recognize the basic concepts of blockchain technology.
- Compare a range of cases for using and securing crypto/digital assets.
- Identify the various opportunities, benefits, risks and challenges associated with blockchain technology.
- Identify the elements, benefits, and risks of permissioned ledgers
- Indicate the impact of the various controls associated with blockchain
- Estimate the potential impact of recent blockchain trends on the accounting and finance profession
Who Will It Benefit?
CPAs, Public accounting leaders, Managers and staff, CFOs, Controllers, Finance leaders, Management accountants, Non-IT finance professionals.
- Field of Study: Information Technology
- Level: Basic
- CPE Credit: 12
$185.00 - Member Price
$225.00 - Nonmember Price
Login to Purchase:
You must be logged in to purchase an Certificate Program. Please login