The Data Analytics Modeling Certificate will expand your
ability to work with structured and unstructured data to drive a successful analytics practice. To
start, you will learn to define clear business outcomes for
your analytics practice to ensure your efforts align with your
organization's strategic direction and create value. Next, you will learn data profiling and data cleansing
techniques to maintain data quality throughout the data life cycle. You'll practice
ETL (extract, transform, load) techniques and work with different data models and
analytics tools. Finally, you will learn how to institute sophisticated tools for managing an
ongoing enterprise data practice, including tools for data warehousing, managing the data life cycle, and working with structured and unstructured data.
- Defining value and tying analytics to value-driven
- Understanding the characteristics of data and how they can be leveraged to
gather insights from information
- Identifying project constructs for data analytics
- Identifying different types of data with which analysts will be expected
- Profiling data for accurate analysis initiatives
- Understanding tool capabilities for working with data
- Cleansing data with appropriate tools to increases analytics accuracy
- Managing data quality and integrity
- Extracting, transforming, and loading data
- Implementing a data warehouse
- Managing the data life cycle
- Creating and using different types of data models
- Tools for working with both structured and unstructured data
- Identify opportunities, processes, and necessary data
for solving analytical problems.
- Apply data profiling and data cleansing techniques to available data.
- Use data preparation and enrichment tools.
- Use ETL (extract, transform, load) tools.
- Compare data warehousing techniques.
- Use data warehousing and data management tools.
- Align the outcomes of your data analytics practice with your
organization's strategic direction and create value.
Who Will It Benefit?
Accounting and finance professionals, especially those
interested in learning and applying data analysis techniques to help their organizations make informed,
data-driven business decisions
- Field of Study: Information Technology
- Level: Intermediate
- CPE Credit: 14
$699.00 - Member Price
$879.00 - Nonmember Price
Login to Purchase:
You must be logged in to purchase an Certificate Program. Please login