Clients and organizations are at greater risk for IT and cybersecurity breaches during the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, an effective cybersecurity risk management strategy is essential for business operations in the current environment and for future preparedness.
More than ever, organizations are under pressure to demonstrate that they are managing threats, and that they have effective processes and controls in place to prevent, detect, respond to, mitigate and recover from cybersecurity events. Cyberattacks can:
Result in financial losses
Destroy an organization's reputation
- The importance of cybersecurity, your role and developing a security mindset
- Cybersecurity and digital transformation
- Cyberattacks, data breaches and privacy
- Cybersecurity frameworks and regulations
- Cybersecurity risk management considerations and controls
- Operational and financial implications of cybersecurity
- The importance of cybersecurity to you, the accounting and finance professional, and your organization or client
- What it takes to develop a security mindset to be a trusted adviser and key contributor toward cybersecurity risk management
- Key cybersecurity terminology to enable you to converse and collaborate with other functional leaders, employees and vendors
- The impact of digital transformation on cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity threats, attacks, data breach implications, and privacy considerations.
- Security framework(s) and applicable regulations for your organization or client.
- The importance of the AICPA cybersecurity risk management reporting framework.
- Controls to mitigate cybersecurity risks.
- Financial and operational implications of cybersecurity.
Who Will It Benefit?
Finance professionals, CFOs and business managers, Controllers and internal auditors, Management and public accountants
- Field of Study: Information Technology
- Level: Basic
- CPE Credit: 13.5
$359.00 - Member Price
$449.00 - Nonmember Price
Login to Purchase:
You must be logged in to purchase an Certificate Program. Please login