to CSO, an online resource dedicated to security and risk
management, cybercrime damage costs are expected to hit $6 trillion annually by 2021 and
cybersecurity spending will exceed $1 trillion from 2017 to 2021. Organizations
are under increasing pressure to demonstrate that they are managing threats and
that they have effective processes and controls in place to detect,
respond to, mitigate and recover from cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity terminology and digital transformation
- Attacks and the security mindset
- Data breaches and privacy
- Cybersecurity frameworks including NIST CSF
- Cybersecurity risk management program and the related description criteria
- The benefits of investing in cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity service offerings
- Recall key terms related to cybersecurity.
- Recognize the impact of digital transformation on business.
- Recognize what it takes to have a security mindset.
- Recognize the threat landscape and the importance of security to various
- Recognize how a data breach occurs and the organizational impact.
- Recognize the impact to the organization when privacy is compromised.
- Identify which security framework or frameworks would be most appropriate
for your organization or client.
- Identify the five functions described in the core of the NIST CSF.
- Recognize the definition and purpose of a cybersecurity risk management
- Recognize the importance of the cybersecurity description criteria within
a cybersecurity risk management program.
- Identify the overall potential opportunities and risks to the organization
or client related to cybersecurity.
Who Will It Benefit?
Non-IT finance professionals, CFOs, controllers, management accountants, public accountants, partners, managers
and internal auditors
- Field of Study: Information Technology
- Level: Basic
- CPE Credit: 15.5
$549.00 - Member Price
$689.00 - Non Member Price
Login to Purchase:
You must be logged in to purchase an Certificate Program. Please login