Be prepared to be effective no matter how your organization or industry changes by understanding key concepts — from framing the problem and defining the scope to understanding organizational requirements and gaps to effectively working with key stakeholders.
Develop the right mindset to help identify the problem and then recommend data-driven solutions. Understand the language of data analytics so you can communicate effectively about data analytics in your organization. Using three scenarios covering revenue analysis, financial planning and analysis, and business performance, see how data analytics can be applied in practice.
- How to develop a data-driven mindset
- How to approach a data analytics project
- Understanding data and the data ecosystem
- Define the characteristics of an analytical and
- Recognize how to establish objectives and desired
outcomes of a data analytics project for a business or client.
- Recognize ways data is described and interpreted.
- Describe the types and categories of data.
- Recognize how data science and data analytics are
- Recognize characteristics of the technology and data ecosystem for data analytics.
Who Will It Benefit?
Accounting and finance professionals who want to enhance their data literacy, realize the untapped potential of data, and use data to make better decisions
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Level: Basic
- CPE Credit: 8
$310.00 - Member Price
$395.00 - Nonmember Price
Login to Purchase:
You must be logged in to purchase an Certificate Program. Please login