In this meeting hear what you need to know in accounting and auditing, including information on peer review, going concern, and non-attest services. The speaker will also discuss risk assessment and agreed upon procedures.
Earn 4 CPE credits in Accounting and Auditing.
In this meeting, hear the latest accounting and auditing updates, including:
- Peer Review: Common deficiencies notes
- Going Concern: Recent reporting requirements
- Non-attest/Independence: Considerations and documentation requirements
- Risk Assessment: Understanding and documenting the connection of audit work to assessed risk
- Agreed Upon Procedures: Brief recap of these services
$25 late fee applied after 4/30. Season Pass holders must register for each event.
For handouts, please visit your My Events page. Handouts are added as received - remember to check back for updates.