Don’t let recent developments slip by you. Understand the latest on governmental accounting and auditing with this fast-paced interactive course that analyzes the recent GASB requirements toward governments and provides an understanding of OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
Accounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for governments; auditors of these entities.
- Apply the most recent requirements of the GASB directed toward governments
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- Auditing Standards Board (ASB) Clarity Project
- Key changes in audit requirements resulting from the ASB Clarity Project
- GASB activities
Knowledge of government accounting and auditing.
- *AICPA members deduct an additional $30 from applicable price.
- Qualifies for Yellow Book.
Course materials are distributed electronically and we’ve passed the savings along to you - registrants save $20 on all 8-hour seminar pricing. To access the materials visit My Events. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.