Recent guidance by the IRS and the NJ Division of Taxation have affected a number of areas. In this meeting, hear hot topics including OVDI, NJ Voluntary Disclosure, and QBI.
Earn 4 CPE credits in TX.
Hot Tax Topics
Richard Sapinski, Esq. - Sills Cummis & Gross P.C.
In this session various tax topics will be discussed, including:
Individual and Corporate Tax Update
Phil Drudy, CPA
- The new IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative
- The "Reasonable Cause" Defense for the Non-filing of International Information Returns
- Cryptocurrency Update
- New Jersey Voluntary Disclosure
In this meeting, the presenter will discuss:
- Revised Forms
- Potpourri of IRS Guidance
- Excess Loss Limitation
- Qualified Business Interest Limitation
Season Pass holders must register for each event.
For handouts, please visit your My Events page. Handouts are added as received - remember to check back for updates.
Help Feed Those in Need
- The NJCPA Emerging Leaders Council is hosting a Food Drive to benefit the Community FoodBank of New Jersey. Please bring your nonperishable items and canned goods to this event. Peanut butter and tuna fish are always needed.