Microsoft Office 365 continues to grow and evolve, yet most Office 365 are utilizing only a fraction of the tools available in their subscription. Powerful resources such as SharePoint Online and Skype for Business can change how your entire organization communicates and collaborates, while more personal apps such as Teams, Planner, Flow and Sway allow individuals to work more efficiently and effectively in virtually all facets of their jobs.
Further, security enhancements to Office 365 means that your organization can take advantage of all these features in a highly secure environment.
CPAs and other business professionals who use or are considering using MS Outlook.
- Learn how to move beyond the traditional Office 365 applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook and unleash all the Office 365 has to offer
- Interactive seminar where you will learn how to be successful with Office 365
- Implement tools and techniques for securing your Office 365 implementations
- List key Office 365 apps that can improve collaboration and productivity
- Identify opportunities to utilize SharePoint Online to improve team efficiency
- Utilize Office 365 apps to communicate more effectively with others
Fundamental Understanding of Computer Operations.
- This is not a hands-on course.
Course materials are distributed electronically and we’ve passed the savings along to you - registrants save $20 on all 8-hour seminar pricing. To access the materials visit My Events. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.
Help Feed Those in Need
- The NJCPA Emerging Leaders Council is hosting a Food Drive to benefit the Community FoodBank of New Jersey. Please bring your nonperishable items and canned goods to this event. Peanut butter and tuna fish are always needed.