In this meeting, hear information on internal controls and Quickbooks. Then, hear a SSARS update for 2019.
Earn 4 CPE credits in AA.
Quickbooks and Internal Controls
Brad Muniz, CPA - SobelCo
This course will cover some of the best practices for using QB in your practice as part of your service offerings. In addition, the course will go over ways to help you collaborate with clients in QB. How to create efficiencies for your staff and your clients. How to choose the right version of QB to fit current and future needs of the client.
This course will cover internal controls as they relate to small business. It will include a description of key controls and their importance and examples of control deficiencies.
SSARSs Update 2019
Mel Crystal, CPA, CGMA - Crystal, Suskind & Dworkin LLP
- Business Tax Preparers - 1120,1120S,1065
- Compilations using tax returns as the base
- Special Purpose Framework
- Accounting and Review Services Committee met in October 2019
- Extensive changes for 2020 and beyond
- Double Entry - T Accounts - Common sense since the year 1494
- Codification of SSARSs - Preparation, Compilation, and Review
- Plain English Accounting
If you have questions for the speaker prior to the seminar, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Season Pass holders must register for each event.
For handouts, please visit your My Events page. Handouts are added as received - remember to check back for updates.