Great leaders have the ability to understand the way people feel and then make appropriate judgments to avoid or solve problems. This course will help you build these leadership skills and command stronger presence with others. As the business environment constantly evolves, especially in today’s technology driven workplace, there is a greater need to be an effective and confident communicator to meet organization goals.
CPAs and other financial professionals
- Improve leadership skills
- Perform high-quality work engagements
- Improve communication skills
- Improve relationships
- Gain a better understanding of intentions, purpose and values
- Reduce stress
- What do we look for in leaders?
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Why do CPAs need emotional intelligence?
- How can emotional intelligence be applied to your role with your firm/business or with clients?
- How can you measure success?