Compilation and review issues have dominated the profession during the past few years, and the codification of SSARS 21 in AR-C Sections 60, 70, 80, and 90, as well as the changes made in SSARS 22, 23 and 24. This program addresses these changes and current performance requirements in the compilation and review literature such that practitioners will be able to perform these services in compliance with SSARS, while applying best practices for both efficiency and effectiveness.
Practitioners who perform compilation and review engagements for non-public entities.
- Identify the performance requirements in the SSARS standards based on SSARS 21, 22, 23 and 24
- Effectively review engagements utilizing the guidance in AR-C Sections 60, 80 and 90
- Effectively perform preparation engagements utilizing the guidance in AR-C Section 70 of SSARS 21
- Efficiently document compilations and reviews following the documentation guidance in AR-C Sections 80 and 90 in SSARS 21, 22, 23 and 24
- Identify best practices when performing compilation and review engagements
- Address special purpose frameworks when performing compilation and review engagement
- SSARS Clarity Project
- Preparation of financial statements
- AR-C Sections 60, 70, 80, 90 and 120
- Compilation performance requirements
- Review performance requirements
- Document and perform compilations and reviews
- Special purpose frameworks financial statements
- Legal liability concerns and issues
- Perform and document analytical procedures appropriately
- Non-attest services
- Common issues raised in peer reviews
Basic familiarity with SSARS standards.
Course materials are distributed electronically. To access the materials visit My Events
. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.