Explore the process of "engaging" your employees and how leaders can better usher change in their organizations. Also, learn how adopting design thinking will improve your products, services and processes.
- Accounting and finance professionals, regardless of title, who are or aspire to be future leaders and supervise employees
- HR and marketing leaders
- Learn a language and process for understanding the change journey and how to frame it for others so they engage with the process.
- Understand how to identify change champions who can help facilitate the process.
- Know when to confront detractors who may be slowing/resisting the change.
- Learn a repeatable process for innovating and reengaging with clients.
- Discover how to foster better client relationships via empathy and engagement.
- Find out how to move projects to completion faster via rapid prototyping.
Helping Colleagues with Change
- Change seems to be constant, and employee engagement levels at many companies remain low (70 percent of employees are “not engaged” according to latest Gallup poll). Much of this can be attributed to how we engage people in change efforts. Too many organizations think it is mostly about engaging people intellectually and providing a good business case. This is important, but only gets people to show up to work. To get them to “fully engage” means leaders need to engage them emotionally and authentically. This session will explain an effective process for guiding employees to change.
Sparking Innovation Via Design Thinking
- Many people still think that innovation is the product of blind luck or putting some really creative people in a room. Design thinking shows us that there is structure to the innovation process, and it can be learned. Learn how to adopt design thinking to improve your products, services and processes.