Whether you are relatively new to the accounting industry or have been around for a number of years, there is a good chance that you are developing your Excel spreadsheets the hard way and leaving them susceptible to errors and omissions of important data. This course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of good spreadsheet design that will increase your accuracy and efficiency when creating Excel spreadsheets. You will also learn how to perform powerful data analysis using Excel. It will be well worth attending this course because of all the time it will save you in building your spreadsheets and analyzing your data. This is a fast-paced course that is sure to provide valuable knowledge to EVERY Excel user. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
All Excel users who want to create accurate spreadsheets and analyze data using Excel.
Upon completing this course, you will …
- Design spreadsheets with greater efficiency and accuracy
- Understand how to use advanced Excel functions
- Use auditing techniques to build more accurate spreadsheets
- Use advanced analytical tools to summarize detailed data
- Make your spreadsheets more professional in appearance
The key topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Building your spreadsheets for maximum efficiency and accuracy
- The most popular functions and formulas
- How to audit your spreadsheets to detect errors in formula logic
- How to analyze your data with PivotTables and Excel's Power BI Tools
- Tools for presenting your spreadsheets in a meaningful way
Good understanding of Excel.