Office 365 is perhaps the biggest game changer in office technology this decade. Microsoft is adding an estimated 50,000 new businesses to the Office 365 ecosystem each month. Sooner or later, every organization is going to have to evaluate Office 365 as it relates to their digital strategy. This course will provide you with all of the information you need in order to understand what Office 365 is all about. It is important to understand that the traditional Office suite of applications is just a small part of what Office 365 has to offer. The real game changer is the Office 365 cloud-based applications that enable and enhance internal and external communication, collaboration and information sharing. Office 365 will do for communication and collaboration what spreadsheet software did for columnar work papers. Upon completion of this course, you will have a solid foundation of knowledge about Office 365 from which to make the appropriate strategic decisions for your organization. It is not a matter of "if" you should deploy Office 365, it is more likely a matter of "how" and "when." This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event, with the instructor available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
Anyone who is interested in learning about Office 365.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Have a complete understanding of all that Office 365 has to offer
- Be prepared to select the optimal Office 365 subscription plan(s) for your organization
- Understand the key decisions about how to deploy Office 365
- Know what to beware of regarding the Office 365 licensing terms and conditions
The topics that will be presented in this course include:
- Overview of the Office 365 ecosystem
- The strategic impact of Office 365
- Understanding the impact of Office 365 on your Office desktop software licensing
- Overview of all of the Office 365 cloud applications
- Review of the alternative Office 365 subscription plans
- Configuration worksheet for selecting the appropriate combination of subscription plans
- Review of Office 365 frequently asked questions