Whether you are a one person operation or a large corporate organization deploying Office 365, you have to assign responsibility for the administration of Office 365. This course will provide a comprehensive orientation to the Office 365 Admin center.
Anyone who is responsible for the oversight or administration of Office 365
After attending the presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the skills and knowledge that are required to fulfill the Office 365 administrator role.
- Recognize the features and settings throughout the Office 365 Admin Center app.
- Recognize the Admin sub-centers such as SharePoint, Exchange, OneDrive and more.
The topics that will be presented in this course include:
- Orientation to the Office 365 Admin center
- Manage user subscriptions and billing
- Initiating support tickets with Microsoft
- Monitoring your Office 365 service health and usage
- Understanding the use of "groups"
- Creating and managing resources
- Review of Admin sub centers
- Security and privacy settings