One of the fastest growing methods for communicating and collaborating is through online meetings. By eliminating the time and cost of travel, online meetings can potentially be much more effective than in-person meetings.
Anyone who has Office 365 or is considering it
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply the features of Teams to host online meetings to communicate and collaborate remotely
- Use Teams features to record online meetings
- Identify a plan for how to integrate online meetings into your communication processes
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Orientation to the Teams app meeting and call features
- Initiating an online meeting with audio
- Inviting and managing meeting participants
- Deep dive review of the meetings toolbar
- Recording meetings for playback in the Stream app
- Scheduling online meetings via Outlook
- Initiating online audio calls
- Review the meetings device settings