If you or your clients are facing that stage of life where careers are passing into the background, and a new "to be determined" life is emerging, then you are entering what is called "retirement". Some people are excited, some are scared, and most are both.
A professional considering, planning or engaged in retirement for oneself or for one's clients
After attending this program you will be able to...
- Recognize a healthy and holistic understanding of this new stage of life.
- Recognize new sense of direction and purpose for your life.
- Recall what needs to change or remain regarding your financial conditions, relationships and healthy habits.
- Recognize a new way to describe yourself and your identity.
- Develop a Master Plan for being successful in this new stage of your life.
- Recall a few key ideas that you can do now which will prepare yourself for this stage later.
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Welcome to Your Next Stage -- Developing a new perspective on what this next stage is really all about
- It's About Time -- Discovering a new sense of purpose
- Money Matters -- Assessing your financial conditions
- Relationships Matter Too -- Addressing needed or potential changes in your relationships
- Healthy Habits -- Examining new or renewed ways to stay healthy
- Who I Am -- Creating a new identity, and answering "So what do you do?"
- My Master Plan -- Figuring out what to do next