This distinctive presentation shows how multigenerational teams enrich your CPA practice. You'll discover both quantitative and qualitative benefits from having members of Gen Z, the Milliennials, Gen X, and Baby Boomers working on the same project.
CPAs, CFOs, controllers, internal auditors, board members, business owners, attorneys, entrepreneurs, compliance professionals, HR managers
After attending this presentation, you will be able to:
- Identify how your CPA practice benefits when your team is made up of people from a range of generations
- Select team members with expertise in areas you lack
- Indicate which enriching qualities that *you* have that others can gain from
The major topics covered in this course include:
- Why is it in your business's financial interest to include a range of generations in your work teams?
- What are the pitfalls of *not* having a multigenerational approach to your work?
- What do you have to offer to someone else that is a direct result of your age and experience?
- In what work-related areas would you be better off if you collaborated with someone much younger or older than you?
- Does ageism apply only to how the world treats older people, or are younger people also subject to ageism?
- What are misconceptions you have about older or younger people and how can you overcome them?
- What are three things you can do as soon as you finish this webinar that will help you benefit from a multigenerational collaboration?