Difficult conversations tend to be avoided because professionals shy away from the uncomfortable, and the fear of polarizing their relationships. Participants will learn strategies and tactics to engage in productive conversations which address challenges and deepen relationships.
Professionals leading a team or project, or will be in the future.
After attending the presentation, you will be able to
- Determine the situations, circumstances, and people where you avoid difficult conversations
- Identify where you are making up a story about the situation
- Distinguish where you are creating obstacles
The major subjects that will be covered in this course include:
- Awareness of your mindset entering the conversation
- Tactics to build a pool of meaning
- Clarity around story telling
- Biggest mistakes to avoid
Experience in a leadership role.