In these uncertain times, remote auditing has become a fact of life for many auditors. Understanding the considerations for auditing a client remotely should be understood in order to properly perform the tasks necessary. From vouching client prepared documents to steps to performing a remote inventory, this course will discuss the items to focus on and the potential techniques to perform in order to adhere to professional standards.
- Recognize the differences between conducting a traditional audit and a remote audit.
- liIdentify and consider new risks related to remote auditing.
- Basics of remote auditing
- Identify engagement wide considerations under a remote audit
- Specific considerations when remote auditing
Foundational knowledge of performing an audit.