The Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200) is revised effective November 12, 2020. The Uniform Guidance provides the rules for grants and cooperative agreements funded by the U.S. Government. The revision reflects a foundational shift to focus on enhanced results-oriented accountability for grants and cooperative agreements based on performance. As a part of President’s management agenda, the revision will improve stewardship and ensure the American people receive value for Federal funds spent on various grant programs. This update will provide an example of performance initiates by demonstrating performance-based payments using unit cost rates in lieu of cost reimbursable invoicing.
Public Accountants, Consultants, Awardees of Federal Grants and Cooperative Agreements which include: nonprofits, institutes of higher education, hospitals, Federal, state, local and tribal units of government, as well as commercial firms. Specific positi
- Understand the critical updates to the Uniform Guidance
- Obtain a working knowledge of how Performance-Based Payments operate with Unit Cost Rates in Lieu of cost reimbursable invoicing.
- Compare the precise language changes for the various policies and procedures
- Learn the key updates organized by each revised topic
- Ability to take action to enhance an organization’s existing procedures to conform to this important update
- New and revised definitions
- Clarification on the use of time periods
- Emphasis on performance and outcomes
- Performance-Based Payments using unit cost rates in lieu of cost reimbursable invoicing
- New cost pr
Working with the prior version of the Uniform Guidance
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.