This session revisits managerial accounting techniques that you may not have considered for many years even though they could be invaluable for CPAs in both business and public accounting. You will appreciate a fresh perspective of concepts you may not have considered since your college days. We will illustrate concepts with practical examples that you can immediately bring back to the office!
Accountants who have not recently considered managerial accounting techniques and proficient managerial accountants who desire fresh, practical illustrations of managerial accounting analysis and related decisions
- Revisit fundamental managerial accounting concepts that may not be part of your daily routine
- Understand how to apply managerial accounting techniques to actual business circumstances
- Target profit analysis
- Break-even analysis
- Relevant costs and decision-making
- Standard costs and variances
- Activity-based costing
- Segment reporting and analysis
Basic working knowledge of financial statements and business processes
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.