As a business leader or a strategic business partner, you should be considering Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Whether you sponsor, drive,
initiate or are responsible for managing a robotic process automation strategy, this three-course self study online program will prepare you for the future.
You will get an overview of RPA, learn how it's transforming businesses and understand how RPA provides a significant competitive advantage.
You will also learn key considerations and steps needed to begin building your RPA strategy including, how to address the cultural shift needed to overcome
the "fear of robots" and understand the critical role human intelligence plays to ensure a successful strategy.
- The definition of Robotic Process Automation
- The business value of automation
- The RPA market landscape
- The importance of RPA in a digital strategy
- The employee value proposition for RPA
- Key components that are integral to a successful RPA implementation strategy
- The process of creating an RPA strategy
- How to prioritize use cases
- How to address change management and culture challenges
- Define RPA
- Describe how RPA is transforming business, specifically the accounting and finance functions
- Indicate the business value of RPA
- Identify key considerations in getting started with RPA
- Identify the components of an RPA strategy to educate your organization about RPA
- Recall the steps needed to build your RPA strategy
- Recognize key issues that need to be addressed before starting to implement RPA
Who Will It Benefit?
Global accounting and financial business leaders,
Managers in public accounting and management accounting who offer strategic guidance to the C-Suite and are considering RPA for their business and want to understand best practices and strategy for implementing RPA,
Partners, advisors and consultants interested in expanding their service offerings
- Field of Study: Specialize Knowledge
- Level: Basic
- CPE Credit: 7
$205.00 - Member Price
$255.00 - Nonmember Price
Login to Purchase:
You must be logged in to purchase an Certificate Program. Please login