This certificate program includes eight dynamic courses covering critical steps in the risk management and insurance planning process from insurance contracts and annuities to deferred compensation and integrating the business with the owner's personal financial plan.
- The Risk Management Planning Process
- Insurance Contracts and Needs Analysis
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Disability and Property, and Casualty
- Group Insurance and Employee Benefits
- Executive and Deferred Compensation Arrangements
- Financial Planning with Business Owners
Who Will It Benefit?
CPAs, financial planners, and qualified professionals with basic knowledge of, and interest in, personal financial planning.
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge &
- Level: Intermediate
- CPE Credit: 20
$545.00 - Member Price
$685.00 - Nonmember Price
Login to Purchase:
You must be logged in to purchase an Certificate Program. Please login