According to a 2011 Deloitte survey, strategy setting has doubled in importance for CFOs. Yet 75 percent of CFOs indicate that their staff needs training to perform in a strategic role. So how do you change your focus from historical financial presentation to future strategic planning? Get you and your team prepared for the challenges by learning how to analyze data, define decision-making options, present effectively, gain consensus and develop action plans.
Members of the finance team.
Learn about the major components of strategic planning including:
- Various methods for data collection & analysis
- How to determine what is relevant
- How to create and communicate a successful implementation plan
- Identify data collection techniques
- Determine the relevant data
- Conduct financial analysis
- Prepare a strategic action plan
- Generate alternative solutions
- Make recommendations
Course materials are distributed electronically. To access the materials visit njcpa.org/MyEvents. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.
Help Feed Those in Need
- The NJCPA Emerging Leaders Council is hosting a Food Drive to benefit the Community FoodBank of New Jersey. Please bring your nonperishable items and canned goods to this event. Peanut butter and tuna fish are always needed.