It is imperative that every business organization develop a comprehensive digital workflow model. This course will show you how to do just that by strategically deploying the Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem of applications. Office 365 provides the tools to digitally transform your workflows to increase efficiency, as well as to provide the ability for your team to work from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We will review how you can leverage specific Office 365 apps to foster online communication, collaboration and knowledge among your team members. You will leave this course with a solid understanding of how to tap into Office 365 to take your business digital.
Anyone in an organization that is either considering or currently deploying Office 365.
- Understand the full value proposition for deploying Office 365, regardless of the size of your organization
- Be familiar with all of the Office 365 apps that are available to establish your digital office
- Know how to set up a comprehensive cloud-based document management system
- Understand what is required to administer your Office 365 ecosystem
- Be prepared to develop your Office 365 deployment strategy
- Orientation to the Office 365 collection of applications
- Strategic value of deploying Office 365
- Using the Teams app as the central hub for your office communications and collaboration
- Setting up your document management system with SharePoint and OneDrive
- Using the Office Online and Mobile apps to take Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint on the road
- How to use the Planner app to track and manage team projects
- Using the Forms app to convert all of your forms to digitally fillable forms
- Orientation to the Office 365 Admin app
- Lightning round review of ALL the Office 365 apps so that you will be aware of all that Office 365 has to offer
- Tips & tricks for developing your Office 365 deployment strategy
Course materials are distributed electronically and we’ve passed the savings along to you - registrants save $20 on all 8-hour seminar pricing. To access the materials visit My Events
. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.
Help Feed Those in Need
- The NJCPA Emerging Leaders Council is hosting a Food Drive to benefit the Community FoodBank of New Jersey. Please bring your nonperishable items and canned goods to this event. Peanut butter and tuna fish are always needed.