CPAs are in is the people business first and everything else is a bi-product – tax return, audit, or a financial analysis. The better we serve our clients, the better we help solve their business challenges and the more likely your firm will be successful.
CPAs, accountants and finance teams.
- Illustrate how the seven principles of improvisation will make you a more effective communicator
- Define the term adding value as it relates to your firm and clients
- Illustrate the four pillars of emotional intelligence
- Compare and contrast the concept of managing up, down, in and out
- Demonstrate techniques on how to build a stronger team
- Gaining a better understanding of your audience and adjust to their personality and communication styles
- Learning techniques for becoming a better listener
- Understanding your emotions and the emotions of others will make you a better relationship manager
- Comprehending the concepts of empathy and gratitude when building business relationships
Course materials are distributed electronically. To access the materials visit njcpa.org/MyEvents. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.