This meeting will explore some of the new employment legislative and legal developments in New Jersey and how to advise your clients on these issues.
Earn 2 CPE credits in TX.
Oh, The Times They are a Changing in New Jersey... And NOT for the Better for Employers
An Overview of Some of the Aggressive Labor and Employment Legislative and Related Legal Developments within the Garden State: Issues of Vital Importance and Consideration when Advising Private-Sector Companies
Hot Topics Covered:
- Navigating New Jersey’s New Wage Theft Law and the Serious Issues if Non-compliant Payroll Records/Classification
- Arbitration in NJ Under Attack – Legislative Obstacles and Challenges to Arbitration Agreements Continue to Grow
- New Jersey Expands its Paid Family Leave Entitlements
- New Jersey’s Paid Sick Leave Law and the Complexities of Monitoring and Regulating
- Medical and Recreational Marijuana – Welcome to the Workplace in NJ
Early birds save $15 - late fee applied after 12/8. Hudson Chapter Season Pass holders must register for each event.
For handouts, please visit your My Events page. Handouts are added as received, remember to check back for updates.