Hear an update on the latest New Jersey state tax and IRS regulations just in time for tax season.
Special Note: a representative from the New Jersey Office of the Taxpayer Advocate will be present at the meeting. Those wishing to address state-related tax issues may bring their cases and, if applicable, powers of attorney.
Earn 4 CPE credits in TX.
New Jersey Tax Updates
Alexis Reid and Christina Quinones - New Jersey Division of Taxation
In this meeting, the speakers will discuss:
Glenn Gizzi - Internal Revenue Service
- Income Tax
- New Credit Updates and Filing Reminders
- Property Tax Relief
- Business Tax
- Corporate Business Taxes
- General Resources for Practitioners
In this session, the speaker will discuss:
- Tax Security 2.0 – A “Taxes-Security-Together” Checklist
- 2020 Identity Protection PIN Opt-in Program
- Taxpayer First Act: IRS issues 2019 annual report
- 2020 Form W-4
Early birds save $50 - late fee on and after 2/4 - Season Pass holders must register for each event.
For course materials, please visit your My Events page
. Handouts are added as received, remember to check back for updates