There is no doubt that many businesses are feeling the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Lots of legislative activity has taken place to stabilize businesses and the economy. Get the up-to-date facts on tax relief legislation and more.
CPAs and financial professionals in the accounting industry.
Attend this webinar lead by Daniel Mayo, J.D., LL.M. Dan has been a leading voice and author for Withum's Coronavirus Resource Center
, which provides tax updates related to Federal Government policy addressing the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join us for discussions on:
- The latest information on tax relief legislation.
- The latest information on tax filing requirements.
- Tax considerations related to workforce relocations, remote working, disaster relief and payroll tax credits.
- Potential short-term cash generation through tax planning.
- State and local tax developments.