Many professionals including corporate management, loan officers, investors, suppliers, customers and auditors use financial statement analysis to perform their daily responsibilities. This program focuses on financial statements and the analysis of financial statements utilizing cases to assess profitability, liquidity and resource management efficiency. We conclude with discussions of non-GAAP performance measurements, forecasting, and valuation.
Industry CPAs, accountants and financial professionals who analyze financial results, evaluate operational performance, perform acquisition due diligence and develop business strategies. The program is also beneficial for auditors when performing risk assessments as a part of audit planning.
- Describe the different financial statement users and their informational needs
- For each financial statement—balance sheet, income statement and the cash flow statement—identify characteristics, alternatives and risks associated with specific financial statement elements
- Perform financial statement analysis using best practices and various cases
- Compare financial statements of different companies in the same industry and the same company across different time periods
- Explain the importance of using a company’s MD&A for effective financial statement analysis
- Financial reporting and financial statements
- Use of Non-GAAP Performance Measures and KPIs
- Comprehensive Financial Statement Analysis Case Study
Course materials are distributed electronically. To access the materials visit My Events
. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.