Every business leader can improve their emotional intelligence by understanding both their own and other people’s emotions. In this four-topic CFO event, you will learn how to improve your emotional intelligence, gain insights to effectively motivate your staff, learn to deal with thorny ethical dilemmas and learn better ways to deliver bad news.
This series is for people who are, or aspire to be, chief financial officers. We target the discussions to people in medium‐sized organizations.
- Learn why emotional intelligence is the critical factor in success
- Find out how to motivate the right way
- Examine real world business ethics cases
- Learn better ways to deliver bad news
- Emotional intelligence: the critical factor in success
- Motivating the right way: Get the most from your staff
- Business ethics: cases from the real world
- Don’t be the messenger who gets shot
Experience working with internal clients or external clients and business leaders.
A laptop is required.
Course materials are distributed electronically. To access the materials visit My Events
. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.