Employees are left vulnerable to security gaps when they work remotely. Fortunately, these vulnerabilities can be addressed and mitigated. This meeting will address practical cybersecurity considerations vital to forecasting and managing technology risk as your business navigates through working remotely.
Earn 3 CPE credits in Accounting and Auditing.
This meeting will address:
- Redefining the cyber threat landscape for the remote working environment
- Optimizing and securing the virtual office with key action steps and best practices
- Cybercriminal tactics that threaten remote working environments
- IT service provider considerations
- Future technology considerations
- Understanding the privacy landscape and how it impacts your business
Season Pass holders must register for each event.
For course materials, please visit your My Events page. Handouts are added as received, remember to check back for updates.