Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. Discuss leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance in a session that is packed with useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
This course features a live instructor and has been specifically designed for the NJCPA.
CFOs, controllers, treasurers and other financial managers.
- Identify current issues that impact the financial stability of your organization.
- Identify Excel shortcuts to improve efficiency.
- Determine major trends in accounting, corporate finance, treasury management and business systems.
- Recall key points of the 80/20 rule and understand its application.
- Identify best practices to manage working capital.
- Leading-edge financial management tools and techniques
- Power BI and Power Pivot
- Human resource trends, ethics, generational differences, emotional intelligence, robotics and automation
- New issues in treasury management and controllership
- Current trends in information systems and technology
- Predictive analytics
- Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and
- Accounting as a complement to the sales function
- Integrated Reporting
- Black swan events, coronavirus, ransomware
Management experience in accounting, finance, or operations.