Understand the various sources of retirement income, including Social Security benefits, and individual retirement accounts (IRAs), as well as the risks associated with each of these sources. The second part of this program will cover what CPAs need to know to serve clients in the cannabis industry.
CPAs in public practice
- Gain insight on proper, proactive and tax-efficient planning in order to maximize clients’ retirements.
- Get up to date on issues impacting clients in the cannabis industry.
Retirement Income Planning
This action-oriented session will focus on:
- How to get started on planning for retirement with Social Security and Medicare in mind
- How to spot clues for tax-efficient income planning on Form 1040
- How SECURE 2.0 gives clients even more planning opportunities
- Planning for clients even in their 80s
This session will cover these topics:
- Update on the NJ Cannabis industry, both medical and adult use
- Tax and accounting methods unique to the industry
- Project the industry over the coming yea