Does it seem like you spend far too much time recruiting? Do your people leave just as they become productive? If you think your turnover is because Millennials are different from earlier generations, you probably are not looking at the real source of your problem. Learn the changes you should make now!
This course features a live instructor and has been specifically designed for the NJCPA.
Corporate and public practice managers who have professional staff working for them
- Gain insight into why turnover occurs and how to significantly improve your ability to attract and keep the best people
- What a massive Gallup study says is the most important factor in employee retention
- How to prevent staff turnover?
- Hear the logical reasons why professionals leave?
- Why exit interviews are a must!
- What to do when people start defecting?
Participants should have at least six months of industry or public experience and a thorough knowledge of financial accounting principles and practices. Management experience will be helpful.