The past two years have ushered in an explosion of ransomware attacks affecting businesses and individuals. Many of us read or hear about these attacks, but there is little understanding of how they occur, how a response is undertaken, and how the chances of experiencing one can be reduced.
Anyone responsible for identifying and responding to ransomware incidents or anyone who wants to better understand the current ransomware threats for individuals and businesses
- Avoid common mistakes regarding ransomware events
- Identify and respond to a ransomware incident
- What is ransomware?
- The growing threat of ransomware — statistics
- Remote working and COVID-19
- Ransomware infection process
- Incident response protocol
- Business considerations
- Legal considerations
- Breach notification obligations
- Steps to protect against malware
- Tabletop exercise