The Yellow Book has been revised! This course will equip you with a comprehensive knowledge of the new Yellow Book requirements and increase your confidence and proficiency in performing Yellow Book audits. The course materials utilize a highly illustrative and innovative format including over 20 focused exercises on key practice issues.
Auditors performing Yellow Book engagements.
- Thoroughly understand the requirements of the new Yellow Book and how they relate to the AICPA and single audit requirements
- Excel in the Yellow Book auditing arena
- Save time and stress on Yellow Book engagements via in-depth knowledge of the requirements
- When is the auditor required to follow the Yellow Book (a.k.a., Government Auditing Standards, or GAGAS)?
- How the Yellow Book requirements relate to generally accepted auditing standards and the single audit requirements
- The different types of Yellow Book audit and attestation engagements that auditors may be called upon to perform
- The Yellow Book standards related to the qualifications of the auditor (i.e., requirements related to independence, CPE, peer review and more)
- The Yellow Book requirements related to the performance of and reporting on a financial audit
- The Yellow Book requirements related to attestation engagements (examinations, reviews, and agreed-upon procedures) and performance audits
Basic audit knowledge.
- Qualifies for Yellow Book.
Course materials are distributed electronically. To access the materials visit My Events. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.