The control and compliance requirements applied in a single audit differ from the requirements applied in a GAAS audit. As a result, sometimes it’s even difficult to tell where the auditor’s responsibilities start or stop in a single audit. This course is designed to help you proceed and succeed in applying the single audit control and compliance requirements. Over 15 focused exercises are included to provide an enhanced working knowledge of the most critical challenges in single auditing today.
Auditors performing single audits
- The essential internal control concepts applied in a single audit
- How the auditor obtains an understanding of controls over compliance and then tests the effectiveness of those controls in a single audit
- How the auditor plans and performs tests of compliance in a single audit
- The identification and reporting of control and compliance findings
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the auditor’s responsibilities related to internal control in a single audit
- Skillfully apply the single audit requirements related to testing direct and material compliance requirements for major programs
- Perform single audits that make peer reviewers happy
Basic single audit knowledge
- Qualifies for Yellow Book.